Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Fucking Xmass

Was Mary really a Virgin?
Did Joseph bye it, was he scanning the room trying to figure out who pined his bitch?
Did Jesus turn water into wine?
Did a candle with a few hours supply of fuel  really burn for 8 days?
Did Mosses make the sea part?  You sure he didn't take a hammer and chisel up the mountain.
Why does god not show his face.........................................?

Ancient con men and magicians.........................................Milking the sheep to this day.



Now 2000 years later not much has changed,

I got to put up with all this fucking bull shit.

THE DREADED CHRISTMAS DINNER

They all get together and tell lies about their success and their kids over embellished achievements, un-like me who barges about his failures, Fuck if they only knew the truth about ? Much prefer for them to think I live under a bridge, its so much fun watching their contempt for drunken me, sucking up to those that they perceived to have the most loot. So funny....

For once at a x mass dinner I would like to go and load the young kids up with craft dinner, stick ping pong balls up theirs ass, draw straws on who pulls the finger, and bet huge against the brother in laws on which kid can fire it the furthest. I can dream can't I

Now that would be a Christmas.

But sadly I will endure adults pretending to love each other, while stealthily taking cheap shots at each other.
Everyone selling, competing, with fake smiles and zoned out eyes, woman conniving the next dig to the skinny one.

I have a cousin in the USA, who's in deep shit, about to lose his house, lost job,best friend had to fire him, bad health, hooked on Oxy for real pain, with beautiful kids, un-like me he has done a great job.

As kids we grew up together, he was the alpha, always kicked the shit out of kids that would give me a hard time, I deserved it, but he made it so I got away with it.. Always their for me...............

I am working in stealth, my aunt, his mom called up my wife, asking for a bit of loot so his kids can have a good x-mass, shes not doing that good either.

These people love me.

I said he wont except a dine from me to proud, so get me his bank info and I will drop a g-note in his account. She got me the info today.

Cuz is  going to wake up on Christmas morning with no mortgage, + 1000 in his account, he will have no idea who did this.

Why would I do that? Cause I can.

Plus my wife loves his wife, two drunken idiots when they get together, and my aunt called her first...........................


Merry Christmas Cuz............

To the rest of you, suck my balls, fucking hate this time of year........always costs me fucking money.






7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you found time to post something. I'm becoming more of a fan. I looked into what you told me about etobicoke. I shall be on the hunt in the area. I like your style so make me rich smoking man, teach me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoking man I emailed you! Give me a shout I have questions about the business I was looking to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sathington WilloughbyDecember 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM

    Nailed it on the head Smoky! I get to hang with my outlaws tomorrow night, can't wait, bro-in-law is such a wanker...pass the bottle

    This time of year is nothing but a money sucking vacuum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The money sucking don't bug me SW. I hate suckupery and fake smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you ain't bullshitting about hooking your ancient friend up, SM. Because I want the best effin Xmas story I heard this far to turn out to be true.

    Long-time follower from TGF blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shtoi ha, nice name. Obviously someone who knows me.

    No didn't happen, going with strategy default then buy it back, Mortgage was almost twice as much as value of property.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you "shtuppped" Mary cause you're a GOD

    ReplyDelete